Price per person: from US $204
DAY 01. YOGYAKARTA - SURABAYA by train (L)
6 am, pick up service at hotel in Yogyakarta. With your guide transfer
to Yogyakarta train station to take train to Surabaya (Train name:
Sancaka Pagi, leaves at 07.00 am - 12.30 pm). Upon arrival at Surabaya,
picked up by driver, have lunch and direct drive to Bromo Tengger
Semeru National Park area (4 hours driving). Upon arrival at Bromo,
check in at hotel and free program.
DAY 02. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - Mt. BROMO CRATER - IJEN (B, L, D)
Early morning at 4 am, by 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan
(2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
Trip then continued by riding on a horse back to climb up till the rim
of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for
Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when
Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion, return to hotel for
breakfast and packing up, then transfer to Ijen area (5 hours driving).
Lunch at local restaurant. Late afternoon arrive at Ijen area and
direct check in at guest house. Evening free program.
DAY 03. IJEN PLATEAU LIGHT TREKKING - OUT (B,L)
Early morning (at 4 am is recommended time) take a short drive from guest house
to Ijen ranger post. Start light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (3
hours go and back). Ijen crater is a gigantic crater and is measured 1
km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place for traditional sulphur
mining. This trip will let you observe observe how hard working locals
carrying full loaded sulphur material with bamboo baskets that weigh 70
- 80 kg, up and down the crater edge. Finished this unforgettable trip
return to guest house, take a rest, then pack up and check out. Last,
transfer to airport Surabaya or Ketapang harbor for your next
destination. End of service.
- * Air conditioned private transport (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fee).
- * Executive train tickets form Yogyakarta to Surabaya.
- * 2 nights accommodation in selected hotel / guest house.
- * Meals ( Indicated by B, L or D) at local restaurants or hotels.
- * Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- * Guide service (English speaking guide) and local guide for specific objects.
- * Mineral water during tours.
- * 4WD Jeep transport at Bromo area.
- * Flight tickets.
- * Personal expenses (laundry, phone, internet, additional meal or drink, etc).
- * Tip for guide and driver.
- * Any other item not specified as Inclusions.
Terms and conditions:
- * The price quote in USD.
- * Price quote per person based on twin share room and traveling together.
- * Booking should be made at the latest 7 days before arrival.
- * Deposit payment required advance.