Departure : from Yogyakarta
Availability : Every Friday
DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYA - BOROBUDUR - SEMARANG (L).
up service at Yogya airport (morning or afternoon flight). Lunch at
local restaurant. Relax before drive to Borobudur area to visit
Borobudur temple - the world's biggest Buddhist temple. Extra visit to
Pawon and Mendut temple on the way to Semarang town in Central Java.
Late afternoon or evening arrive at Semarang, check in at hotel and
DAY 02. SEMARANG - KARIMUNJAWA ISLANDS - CEMARA KECIL & CEMARA BESAR ISLAND - SUNSET TANJUNG GELAM (BLD).
Breakfast served at hotel, check out and transfer
to Semarang port. At 09.00 am by fast ferry boat crossing Java sea to
reach Karimunjawa islands (3.5 hrs). Arrive at Karimunjawa islands
port, picked up by our representative, then transfer to hotel. after
lunch start afternoon trip to Cemara Kecil & Besar island and enjoy
sunset at Tanjung Gelam beach. Return to hotel and free program. Stay
DAY 03. MENJANGAN KECIL & MENJANGAN BESAR ISLAND - SHARK NURSERY SEMARANG -OUT (BL).
after breakfast, proceed another trips around Karimunjawa Marine
National Park and it's surrounding. Visit Menjangan Besar & Kecil
island, shark nursery and turtle conservation. Trips include
activities for swimming, snorkeling or diving in several sites. Upon
completion, back to hotel. Lunch and preparation for departure to
Semarang at 02.00 pm - 17.30 pm. Late afternoon arrival at Semarang,
transfer to airport or hotel OR to your selected drop off location in
Yogya or Solo. End of service.
Price: Please, Contact Us
- Air conditioned private transport (for land transportation during tours and transfers).
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Meals (indicated by B, L or D) as mentioned on itinerary.
- All entrance tickets and admission fee.
- Ferry tickets for transfer from Semarang - Karimunjawa - Semarang / Jepara.
- Guide service during tours and transfers.
- Local guide for specific objects or attractions i.e Karimunjawa islands.
- Parking and toll fee.
- Mineral water during tours and transfers.
- Snorkel sets.
- Boat rent during trips in and around Karimunjawa islands.
Terms and conditions :
- Flight tickets.
- Airport tax and porter fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tour (if any).
- Additional meals or drinks not mentioned on itinerary.
facility i.e diving set(s) in Karimunjawa islands. * Diving set rental
around IDR 400.000 per set (minimum rent 2 sets).
- Any other item not specified as Inclusions.
- All tours and transfer mentioned on the package are private (Maximum participants are 5 persons).
- Price quote per person in IDR or USD.
- Pick up location and departure point from Yogyakarta every Friday.
- Reservation should be made at 2 weeks (at the latest) prior arrival in Yogyakarta.
- Deposit payment in advance required.