Departure : from Yogyakarta
Availability : Every Friday
DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYA - BOROBUDUR - SEMARANG (L).
up service at Yogya airport (morning or afternoon flight). Lunch at
local restaurant. Relax before drive to Borobudur area to visit
Borobudur temple - the world’.s biggest Buddhist temple. Extra visit to
Pawon and Mendut temple on the way to Semarang town in Central Java.
Late afternoon or evening arrive at Semarang, check in at hotel and
DAY 02. SEMARANG - KARIMUNJAWA ISLANDS - CEMARA KECIL & CEMARA BESAR ISLAND - SUNSET TANJUNG GELAM (BLD).
served at hotel, check out and transfer to Semarang port. At 09.00 am
by fast ferry boat crossing Java sea to reach Karimunjawa islands (3.5
hrs). Arrive at Karimunjawa islands port, picked up by our
representative, then transfer to hotel. after lunch start afternoon
trip to Cemara Kecil & Besar island and enjoy sunset at Tanjung
Gelam beach. Return to hotel and free program. Stay overnight.
DAY 03. MENJANGAN KECIL & MENJANGAN BESAR ISLAND - SHARK NURSERY SEMARANG - SALATIGA (BL).
Morning after breakfast, proceed another
trips around Karimunjawa Marine National Park and it’.s surrounding.
Visit Menjangan Besar & Kecil island, shark nursery and turtle
conservation. Trips include activities for swimming, snorkeling or
diving in several sites. Upon completion, back to hotel. Lunch and
preparation for departure to Semarang at 02.00 pm - 17.30 pm.
Late afternoon arrival at Semarang, transfer to Tlogo plantation in Salatiga and check in at guest. Overnight in Tlogo.
DAY 04. TLOGO PLANTATION - SOLO - BROMO AREA (BLD).
served at guest house. At 08.00 am checkout and drive to Solo city,
known as the sister city of Yogya. In Solo visit Mangkunegaran palace
and Triwindhu antique market. Next, continue trip to Bromo Tengger
Semeru National Park in East Java (8 - 9 hrs drive). En route lunch at
local restaurant. Evening arrive at Bromo area check in at hotel and
DAY 05. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - BROMO CRATER - IJEN PLATEAU AREA (BL).
Early morning at 4 am, by 4WD jeep pas through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan
(2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
Trip then continued by riding on a horse back to climb up till the rim
of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for
Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when
Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion, return to hotel for
breakfast and packing up, then transfer to Ijen area (5 hours driving).
Lunch at local restaurant. Late afternoon arrive at Ijen area and
direct check in at guest house. Evening free program.
DAY 06. IJEN PLATEAU LIGHT TREKKING - OUT (B,L)
morning (at 4 am is recommended time) take a short drive from guest
house to Ijen ranger post. Start light trekking up to get to Ijen
crater (3 hours go and back). Ijen crater is a gigantic crater and is
measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place for
traditional sulphur mining. This trip will let you observe observe how
hard working locals carrying full loaded sulphur material with bamboo
baskets that weigh 70 - 80 kg, up and down the crater edge. Finished
this unforgettable trip return to guest house, take a rest, then pack
up and check out. Last, transfer to airport Surabaya or Ketapang harbor
for your next destination. End of service.
Price: Please Contact Us
- Air conditioned private transport (for land transportation during tours and transfers).
- 5 nights accommodation.
- Meals (indicated by B, L or D) as mentioned on itinerary.
- All entrance tickets and admission fee.
- Ferry tickets for transfer from Semarang - Karimunjawa - Semarang / Jepara.
- Guide service during tours and transfers.
- Local guide for specific objects or attractions i.e Karimunjawa islands.
- Parking and toll fee.
- Mineral water during tours and transfers.
- Snorkel sets.
- Boat rent during trips in and around Karimunjawa islands.
- 4Wd jeep transport at Bromo area.
- Horse riding at Bromo area.
Terms and conditions :
- Flight tickets.
- Airport tax and porter fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tour (if any).
- Additional meals or drinks not mentioned on itinerary.
facility i.e diving set(s) in Karimunjawa islands. * Diving set rental
around IDR 400.000 per set (minimum rent 2 sets).
- Any other item not specified as Inclusions.
- All tours and transfer mentioned on the package are private (Maximum participants are 5 persons).
- Price quote per person in IDR or USD.
- Pick up location and departure point from Yogyakarta every Friday.
- Reservation should be made at 2 weeks (at the latest) prior arrival in Yogyakarta.
- Deposit payment in advance required.