DAY 01 ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA.
Pick up service at airport Yogyakarta (afternoon or evening flight
recommended). Direct transfer to hotel for check in. Free program and
DAY 02. DIENG PLATEU - BOROBUDUR SUNSET ( B, L)
Morning breakfast at hotel, check out and depart to Dieng plateau. It is a highland that lays
at 2,093 meter ASL. Views of some small towns, villages, local rice
field, tobacco, te a and potato plantation on the way. Newly fresh look
of the Central Java’.s hinterland. Arrive in Dieng, visit the oldest
Hindu temples, locally known as Pandhawa Lima temples, boiling Sikidang
crater, beutiful Telaga warna and Telaga pengilon volcanic lake with
some meditation caves. Lunch served at local restaurant. Upon
completion of Dieng plateau tour, drive back to hotel in Yogyakarta.
DAY 03 BOROBUDUR - YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR (B, L)Breakfast at hotel, depart to Prambanan plain area
to visit Prambanan and Sewu temples complex. Next, drive to Yogyakarta
downtown to visit Sultan Palace, Ngasem traditional market, Water
castle, batik and silver industry in Kotagede. Lunch at local
restaurant and return to hotel. Afternoon and evening free program.
Suggestion for optional tours:
take optional tour to the mountain side at Plawangan area around
Merapi Volcano or consult with your tour guide for another tours.
- Evening dinner and watch Ramayana performance Wayang show (shadow puppet).
DAY 04. YOGYAKARTA - SOLO - BROMO AREA (B, L).
after breakfast and check out, depart to East Java to reach Bromo
Tengger Semeru National Park area (Approx. 9 hours drive). On the way,
pay visit Solo town, known as the sister city of Yogyakarta visiting
Mangkunegaran palace and Triwindhu antique market. Evening arrive at
Cemoro Lawang village in Bromo area. Check in at hotel and free program.
DAY 05. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - Mt. BROMO CRATER - IJEN (B, L, D)
Early morning at 4 am, by 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan
(2,775 meter ASL). It is agreat spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
Trip th en continued by riding on a horse back to climb up till the rim
of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for
Hindu comunity at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when
Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion, return to hotel for
breakfast and packing up, then transfer to Ijen area (5 hours driving).
Lunch at local restaurant. Late afternoon arrive at Ijen area and
direct check in at guest house. Evening free program.
DAY 06. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING - OUT (B,L)
Early morning (at 4 am is recommended time) take a short drive from guest house to Ijen ranger post. Start light trekking up to
get to Ijen crater (3 hours go and back). Ijen crater is a gigantic
crater and is measured 1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place
fro traditional sulphur mining. This trip will let you observe observe
how hard working locals carrying full loaded sulphur material with
bamboo baskets that weigh 70 - 80 kg, up and down the crater edge.
Finished this unforgettable trip return to guest house, take a rest,
then pack up and check out. Last, transfer to airport Surabaya or
Ketapang harbor for your next destination. End of service.
Price per person in USD1 person : N/A
- Accommodation used:
- Yogyakarta: Winotosastro Garden or similar.
- Bromo area: Lava View Lodge or Cafe lava or similar.
- Ijen area: Arabika Home Stay or Catimor Home Stay or similar.
2 persons : USD 647
3 persons : USD 568
4 persons : USD 455
5 persons : USD 433
6 persons - up : By request Inclusions:
- Air conditioned private transport (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fee).
- 5 nights accommodation in selected hotel / guest house.
- Meals ( Indicated by B, L or D) at local restaurants or hotels.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Guide service (English speaking guide) and local guide for specific objects.
- Mineral water during tours.
- 4WD Jeep transport at Bromo area.
- Horse riding in Bromo area.
Terms and conditions:
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone, internet, additional meal or drink, etc).
- Tip for guide and driver.
- Any other item not specified as Inclusions.
- The price quote in USD.
- Price quote per person base on twin share room and traveling together.
- Booking should should be made two weeks before arrival.
- Down payment required advance.
- Complete name of all participants required.