DAY 01 ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA - HOTEL
Pick up service at airport Yogyakarta (late afternoon or evening flight).Direct transfer to hotel for check in, Free program.
DAY 02 BOROBUDUR - YOGYAKARTA CITY TOUR (B, L)
at hotel, depart to Borobudur temple (42 km north west of Yogya). It is
ten levels of the world's most famous Buddhist monument built in 8th
century under the rule of Syailendra dinasty. Mendut temple located in
one staright line with Boorbudur will be visited as an extra. Upon
completion of Borobudur tour, drive back to Yogyakarta town to visit
Sultanpalace, Ngasem bird market, water castle, batik and silver
industry. Lunch served at local restaurant before return to hotel. Rest
afternoon free program. Stay overnight.
DAY 03. YOGYAKARTA - PRAMBANAN - SOLO - BROMO AREA (B, L)
after breakfast and check out, drive to Bromo Tengger Semeru National
park area (10 hours drive). On the way stop by at Prambanan Hindu and
Sewu temples. Next stop will be Solo to visit Mangkunegaran palace,
another Javanese culture center.Evening arrive at Cemoro Lawang village
in Bromo area. Check in at hotel and free program.
DAY 04. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - Mt. BROMO CRATER - IJEN PLATEAU (B, L, D)
morning at 4 am, by 4WD jeep pasd through shimmering sea of sand,drive
to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter ASL). It is agreat spot to enjoy
spectacular sunrise. Trip then continued by riding on a horse back to
climb up till the rim of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a
sacred place for Hindu comunity at Bromo and Tengger area and is to
throw offering when Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion,
return to hotel for breakfast and packing up, then transfer to Ijen area
(5 hours driving). Lunch at local restaurant. Late afternoon arrive at
Ijen area and direct check in at guest house. Evening free program.
DAY 05. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING - OUT (B,L)
morning (at 4 am is recommended time) take a short drive from guest
house to Ijen ranger post. Start light trekking up to get to Ijen crater
(3 hours go and back). Ijen crater is a giaantic crater and is measured
1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place fro traditional
sulphur mining. This trip will let you observe observe how hard working
locals carrying full loaded sulphur material with bamboo baskets that
weigh 70 - 80 kg, up and down the crater edge. Finished this
unforgettable trip return to guest house, take a rest, then pack up and
check out. Last, transfer to airport Surabaya or Ketapang harbor for
your next destination. End of service.
- Yogyakarta:Winotosastro Garden or similar.
- Bromo area: Lava View Lodge or Cafe lava or similar.
- Ijen area: Arabika Home Stay or Catimor Home Stay or similar.
Price per person in USD1 person : N/A
2 persons : USD 553
3 persons : USD 477
4 persons : USD 388
5 persons : USD 366
6 persons - up : By request
- Air conditioned private transport (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fee).
- 4 nights accommodation in selected hotel / guest house.
- Meals ( Indicated by B, L or D) at local restaurants or hotels.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Guide service (English speaking guide) and local guide for specific objects.
- Mineral water during tours.
- 4WD Jeep transport at Bromo area.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone, internet, additional meal or drink, etc).
- Tip for guide and driver.
- Any other item not specified as Inclusions.
Terms and conditions:
- The price quote in USD.
- Price quote per person base on twin share room and traveling together.
- Booking should should be made two weeks before arrival.
- Deposit payment required advance.
- Complete name of all participants required.