DAY 01. ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA - PRAMBANAN - HOTEL
arrival at Yogyakarta airport. Pick up service and direct tour to
visit Prambanan and Sewu temples complex. Prambanan temples complex is a
9th century Hindu temple used to be the largest holy center for Hindu
Ciwa followers until early 10th century, when the ruler at that time
had decide to move the kingdom to East Java. While Sewu temples are
Buddhist complex located some hundred meters from Prambanan, dubbed to
have been built by a Hindu king as a gift to give to his Buddhist
queen. Finished Prambanan tour, drive to Hotel in Yogyakarta for check in. Free program.
DAY 02. BOROBUDUR - YOGYAKARTA CITY - SURABAYA - BROMO AREA (B,L)
at 6 am, depart to 42 km to the northwest of Yogyakarta visiting
Borobudur temple. The world’.s biggest Buddhist temple and its already
1.180 years old now. Morning visit to this temple will offer you
breathtaking view of Menoreh hill range and some mountains as backdrop.
Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut temple, believed located one straight
one line with the Borobudur. Trip then continued to experience the highlight of ancient Java cultures
and arts by visiting Sultan palace, Ngasem market, Tamansari, batik and
silver industry. Lunch served at local restaurant before return to
Afternoon after check out from hotel, with your guide
transfer to Yogyakarta train station to take train to Surabaya, East
Java. (Train Name: Argo Wilis, leaves at 02.22 pm - 07.47 pm OR Sancaka
sore, leaves at 04.00 pm - 21.37 pm. Class: Executive. Time to rest
and relax until arrival at Surabaya. Upon arrival at Surabaya train
station picked by driver, dinner and proceed to Bromo area (approx. 4
DAY 03. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - BROMO CRATER - IJEN PLATEAU AREA (B,L)
at about 2 am or 3 am arrive at Bromo area. By 4WD jeep drive to Mt.
Pananjakan (2775 m ASL) to enjoy spectacular sunrise. Your next journey
will be driving through sea of sand and horse
riding to get to Bromo crater rim. Bromo crater is a sacred caldera
for Hindu community in around Tengger area. Finished Bromo tour,
brekfast and relax while enjoying amazing view of Bromo Tengger Semeru
National Park. Next, drive further to the east to Ijen plateau area
(approx. 4 hours driving). Afternoon arrive at guest house, check in
and free program
DAY 04. IJEN LIGHT TREKKING - OUT (B).
Early morning (at 4 am is recommended time)wake
up call. Check out and take a short drive from guest house to Ijen
ranger post. Start light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (3 hours go
and back). Ijen crater is a gigantic crater and is measured 1 km in
diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place for traditional sulphur mining.
This trip will let you observe how hard working locals carrying full
loaded sulphur material with bamboo baskets that weigh 70 - 80 kg, up
and down the crater edge. Finished this unforgettable trip, transfer to
airport Surabaya or Ketapang harbor for your next destination. End of
Price per person in USD
- Yogyakarta: Winotosastro Garden hotel or similar.
- Ijen area: Arabika Home Stay or Catimor Home Stay or similar.
1 person : USD 693
2 persons : USD 395
3 persons : USD 340
4 persons : USD 287
5 persons : USD 263
6 persons - up : By request
- Private air conditioned transport (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fee).
- Train ticket from Yogyakarta to Surabaya (Executive class).
- 4WD Jeep transport at Bromo area.
- Horse riding at Bromo area.
- 2 nights accommodation in selected hotel / guest house.
- Meals (Indicated by B, L or D) at local restaurants or hotels.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Mineral water during tours.
- Guide service (English speaking guide) and local guide for specific objects.
Terms and conditions:
- Flight tickets.
- Airport tax.
- Porter fee.
- Optional tour (if any).
- Additional meals or drinks.
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone, internet, additional meal or drink, etc).
- Tip for guide and driver.
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- All tours and transfers mentioned area Private.
- The price quote in USD.
- Price quote per person based on twin share room and traveling together.
- Booking should be made (at the latest) two weeks before arrival.
- Deposit payment required.
- Complete name of all participants required.