DAY 01. ARRIVAL JAKARTA - HOTEL
Arrival Jakarta airport (Afternoon or evening flight ). Direct transfer to hotel. Stay overnight.
DAY 02. JAKARTA CITY TOUR - HOTEL (BL)
at hotel and proceed Jakarta city tour visiting National Museum, Sunda
Kelapa old harbor, Old Batavia and China town at Glodok. Lunch served
at local restaurant.
DAY 03. JAKARTA - YOGYAKARTA (BY TRAIN) - HOTEL (B)
after breakfast and check out from hotel, transfer to Jakarta train
station to take morning train to Yogyakarta. Afternoon arrive at
Yogyakarta train station, direct transfer to hotel. Free program.
Optional: Dinner and watch Ramayana ballet performance at Prambanan open theater.
DAY 04. BOROBUDUR - MERAPI VIEW - PRAMBANAN (BL)
morning at 5 am or after breakfast time, drive to Borobudur area to
visit Borobudur temple. Extra visit to Pawon and Mendut temple located
nearby will be offered. Continue drive to Yogyakarta town, visiting
Sultan Palace, Ngasem market, Water castle, batik and silver industry
in Kotagede area. Lunch served at local restaurant. Afternoon trip to
visit Prambanan plain to explore Prambanan and Sewu temples complex.
Upon completion, return to hotel. Free program.
DAY 05. YOGYAKARTA - PRAMBANAN - SOLO - BROMO AREA (B, L).
after breakfast and check out, drive to Bromo Tengger Semeru National
park area (10 hours drive). On the way stop by at Solo to visit
Mangkunegaran palace, another Javanese culture center. Evening arrive
at Cemoro Lawang village in Bromo area. Check in at hotel and free
DAY 06. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - Mt. BROMO CRATER - IJEN PLATEAU (B, L, D).
Early morning at 4 am, by 4WD jeep
pass through shimmering sand-sea, crater floor, drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775
meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise. Trip then
continued by riding on a horse back to climb up till the rim of
Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for
Hindu comunity at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when
Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion, return to hotel for
breakfast and packing up, then transfer to Ijen area (5 hours
driving). Lunch at local restaurant. Late afternoon arrive at Ijen
area and direct check in at guest house. Evening free program.
DAY 07. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING - OUT (B,L).
morning (at 4 am is recommended time) take a short drive from guest
house to Ijen ranger post. Start light trekking up to get to Ijen
crater (3 hours go and back). Ijen crater is a gigantic crater and is measured
1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place fro traditional
sulphur mining. This trip will let you observe observe how hard working
locals carrying full loaded sulphur material with bamboo baskets that
weigh 70 - 80 kg, up and down the crater edge. Finished this
unforgettable trip return to guest house, take a rest, then pack up and
check out. Last, transfer to Surabaya (airport or hotel) OR to
Ketapang harbor for your next destination. End of service.
Price: Please, Contact Us
- Air conditioned private transport (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fee).
- 6 nights accommodation in selected hotel / guest house.
- Meals ( Indicated by B, L or D) at local restaurants or hotels.
- Entrance tickets and all admission fee.
- Guide service (English speaking guide) and local guide for specific objects.
- Mineral water during tours.
- Train tickets from Jakarta to Yogyakarta.
- 4WD jeep transport at Bromo area.
- Horse riding at Bromo area.
- Flight tickets.
- Personal expenses (laundry, phone, internet, additional meal or drink, etc).
- Tip for guide and driver.
- Any other item not specified as Inclusions.
Terms and conditions:
- The price quote in USD.
- Price quote per person base on twin share room and traveling together.
- Booking should should be made at the latest two weeks before arrival.
- Deposit payment required advance.