DAY 01. ARRIVAL JAKARTA – HOTEL
Arrive at Jakarta airport. Meet and greet by tour guide and our representative, direct transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02. JAKARTA – YOGYAKARTA (BY TRAIN)
at hotel, check out and depart to Jakarta train station to take
morning to Yogyakarta. Afternoon arrival at Yogyakarta, direct check in
Evening: Dinner and watch Ramayana performance.
DAY 03. BOROBUDUR – MERAPI VIEW – YOGYA CITY – PRAMBANAN + RAMAYANA (BLD)
after breakfast at hotel, depart to Borobudur area located some 42 km
north west of Yogyakarta. After visiting Borobudur temple, extra visit
to Pawon and Mendut temple. Next, proceed Yogya city tour visiting
Sultan palace, Ngasem market, Tamansari, batik and silver process. Lunch
served at local restaurant. Return to hotel or direct drive to Merapi
volcano area (25 km north of Yogyakarta town) to enjoy the view of
Merapi volcano which is known as one of the most active and destructive
volcanoes in the world. Next stop will be Prambanan Hindu temples and
Sewu temples complex. Upon completion, return to hotel and free program.
DAY 04. YOGYAKARTA – SOLO – BROMO AREA (BL)
after breakfast and check out, depart to East Java to reach Mt.Bromo
Tengger Semeru National park area (10 hours drive). On the way stop
by at Solo, known as the sister city of Yogya to visit Mangkunegaran
palace. Extra visit to Triwindhu antique market. Lunch served at local
restaurant. Evening arrive at Cemoro Lawang village at Bromo area. Check
in at hotel and free program.
DAY 05. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - Mt. BROMO CRATER - IJEN (BL)
Early morning at 4 am, by 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand, drive to Mt. Pananjakan
(2,775 meter ASL). It is a great spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise.
Trip then continued by riding on a horse back to climb up till the rim
of Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for
Hindu community at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering when
Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion, return to hotel for
breakfast and packing up, then transfer to Ijen area (5 hours driving).
Lunch at local restaurant. Late afternoon arrive at Ijen area and direct
check in at guest house. Evening free program.
DAY 06. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING - BALI (B,L)
morning (at 4 am is recommended time) take a short drive from guest
house to Ijen ranger post. Start light trekking up to get to Ijen crater
(3 hours go and back). Ijen crater is a gigantic crater and is measured
1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place fro traditional
sulphur mining. This trip will let you observe how hard working locals
carrying full loaded sulphur material with bamboo baskets that weigh 70 -
80 kg, up and down the crater edge. Finished this unforgettable trip
return to hotel , check out and transfer to Ketapang ferry harbor to
cross Bali strait. Arrive in Bali, picked up by our representative and
direct check in at hotel. Free program at your leisure.
DAY 07. BALI FULL DAY TOUR (BL)
one of the daily tour, Kintamani, Barong tour, Bedugul or Uluwatu plus
Ubud tour. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
KOMODO LIVEABOARD LEISURE CRUISE
Duration : 3D2N
Departures : TUESDAY & SATURDAY
DAY 08. DENPASAR - LABUAN BAJO - RINCA (BLD)
Morning flight from Bali. On arrival in Labuan Bajo, direct transfer to the harbor to get on board Ms SOJOURN CRUISE
and depart to Rinca. Afternoon trekking in Rinca to see the activities
of Komodo dragons and other wild animals and birds. Then return to the
boat for overnight and dinner.
DAY 09. RINCA - KOMODO - PINK BEACH - KALONG (BLD)
morning depart to Komodo Island. After breakfast trekking in Komodo
Island for another chance to see the activities of Komodo dragons. After
breakfast proceed to Pink Beach for swimming and snorkeling. After
lunch sail to Kalong Island to see thousand of bats flying out from
their nets. Dinner and overnight is on board.
DAY 10. KALONG ISLAND - BIDADARI - LABUANBAJO - DENPASAR (B)
morning depart to Bidadari Island for snorkeling and swimming. After
breakfast return to Labuan Bajo and on arrival direct transfer to the
harbor for your flight back to Bali.
Price: Please, Contact Us
- Air conditioned private transport (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking and toll fee).
- Accommodation in specified hotel/home stay/ guest house as mentioned on itinerary.
- Accommodation on cruise boat (2 Nights on Sharing Cabin)
- Meals (indicated by B, L or D) as mentioned on itinerary.
- Executive train tickets from Jakarta – Yogyakarta.
- Ferry tickets from Java – Bali island.
- Flight tickets (domestic flight tickets) Bali – Labuhan Bajo – Bali (See Day 08 & Day 10).
- 4WD additional transport during excursion at Mt. Bromo area.
- Horse riding during excursion at Mt. Bromo area.
- Entrance tickets to all attraction mentioned on the itinerary programs.
- Performance show tickets (Ramayana & Barong Kris dance).
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide (inclusive his/her fee) for specific attractions.
- Transfers in Labuan Bajo.
- Shore Excursions at Rinca and Komodo area.
- Coffee/Tea & mineral water.
- Temporary Personal Insurance
- International flight tickets from origin country to Indonesia (Jakarta) and VV.
- Airport taxes (Info: International IDR 100.000 per trip per person. Domestic IDR 30.000 per trip per person).
- Porter free.
- Excess baggage cost.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours (any tour not mentioned on itinerary).
- Conservation fund at Komodo National park. USD 15 per person.
- Optional Diving : USD 50.00 / Dive including weight and tank.
- Dive Equipment Rental : USD 65.00 per Day.
What to bring during Komo Liveboard cruise tour :
- Warm Cloth / Jacket.
- Trekking / Hiking Shoes.
- Swim suite and Towel.
- Sun Cream.
Terms and conditions:
- All tours sand transfers mentioned are private tours.
- Price quote per person based on twin / double share accommodation of 2 people traveling together.
- Booking should be made at the latest 30 days before scheduled arrival in Indonesia (Jakarta).
- Deposit payment in advance required.