DAY 01. ARRIVAL JAKARTA - HOTEL
Arrival Jakarta airport (Afternoon or evening flight ). Direct transfer to hotel. Stay overnight.
DAY 02. JAKARTA CITY TOUR - HOTEL (BL)
Breakfast at hotel and proceed Jakarta city tour
visiting National Museum, Sunda Kelapa old harbor, Old Batavia and
China town at Glodok. Lunch served at local restaurant.
DAY 03. JAKARTA - YOGYAKARTA (BY TRAIN) - HOTEL (B)
after breakfast and check out from hotel, transfer to Jakarta train
station to take morning train to Yogyakarta. Afternoon arrive at
Yogyakarta train station, direct transfer to hotel. Free program.
Optional: Dinner and watch Ramayana ballet performance at Prambanan open theater.
DAY 04. BOROBUDUR - MERAPI VIEW - PRAMBANAN (BL)
morning at 5 am or after breakfast time, drive to Borobudur area to
visit Borobudur temple. Extra visit to Pawon and Mnedut temple
located nearby will be offered. Continue drive to Yogyakarta town,
visiting Sultan Palace, Ngasem market, Water castle, batik and
silver industry in Kotagede area. Lunch served at local restaurant.
Afternoon trip to visit Prambanan plain to explore Prambanan and Sewu
temples complex. Upon completion, return to hotel. Free program.
DAY 05. YOGYAKARTA - PRAMBANAN - SOLO - BROMO AREA (B, L).
Morning after breakfast and check out, drive to Bromo Tengger
Semeru National park area (10 hours drive). On the way stop by at
Solo to visit Mangkunegaran palace, another Javanese culture center.
Evening arrive at Cemoro Lawang village in Bromo area. Check in at
hotel and free program.
DAY 06. SUNRISE PANANJAKAN - Mt. BROMO CRATER - IJEN PLATEAU (B, L, D).
Early morning at 4 am, by 4WD jeep pass through shimmering sea of sand,drive to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 meter
ASL). It is agreat spot to enjoy spectacular sunrise. Trip then
continued by riding on a horse back to climb up till the rim of
Mt.Bromo crater. Bromo crater is considered as a sacred place for
Hindu comunity at Bromo and Tengger area and is to throw offering
when Kasodo holy ceremony is held. Upon completion, return to hotel
for breakfast and packing up, then transfer to Ijen area (5 hours
driving). Lunch at local restaurant. Late afternoon arrive at Ijen
area and direct check in at guest house. Evening free program.
DAY 07. IJEN CRATER LIGHT TREKKING - BALI ISLAND (B,L).
Early morning (at 4 am is recommended time) take a short drive from guest house to
Ijen ranger post. Start light trekking up to get to Ijen crater (3
hours go and back). Ijen crater is a gigantic crater and is measured
1 km in diameter and 175 meter in depth. A place fro traditional
sulphur mining. This trip will let you observe observe how hard
working locals carrying full loaded sulphur material with bamboo
baskets that weigh 70 - 80 kg, up and down the crater edge. Finished
this unforgettable trip return to guest house, take a rest, then pack
up and check out. Trip continued by crossing Bali strait via
Ketapang ferry harbor at Banyuwangi. Late afternoon arrival at Kuta. Direct transfer to hotel and check in. Free program.
DAY 08. BALI FULL DAY TOUR (BLD)
at hotel. An interesting tour to Batubulan to see Barong and kris
dance symbolize of fighting between good and evil spirit , Lunch will
be served at Grand Puncak Sari Kintamani, The highlight of the tour will
take you to witness the spectacular view of lake & volcano Batur at
Kintamani. On the way back to the hotel, stop will also be made to the
holy spring temple at Tampaksiring and Dinner at Furama Sari Cafe
Jimbaran. Back to hotel, overnight at hotel kuta beach club.
DAY 09. BALI – LABUHAN BAJO – RINCA ISLAND – KOMODO ISLAND (BLD)
at hotel then our guide will be picked you up to the airport to catch
the flight to Labuan bajo by lion air at 11.00 AM arrive 12.15
LABUAN BAJO - RINCA ISLAND - KOMODO ISLAND
arrival at Komodo airport of Labuan bajo - Flores Island, our local
guide will meet you then transfer to Golo sea view restaurant for lunch,
After lunch drive down to Labuan Bajo harbour in 10 minutes then embark
on a fisherman wooden boat which has been modified to enable for
carrying tourist. The sailing journey to rinca Island
takes 3 hours. Arrive at Loh Buaya - Rinca Island, follow the trail
until we reach the Forest Conservation Post for visitors ID
registration. Continue trekking inland for approx 3 hours in search for
komodo dragon in their natural habitats. Scientist call these giant
reptile ad "Varanus Komodoensis" and local people call it as "ORA"
Usually some of these reptiles stay around under the stage of rangers
houses. Other visible wild life on this island includes water buffaloes,
wild boar, deer, monkeys and various colorful birds. Besides, a higher
point offer spectacular overlooking down to sea view and the island
landscape. In the afternoon we hike down back to boat and sailing
towards Kalong Island. Dinner and stay overnight on board (well
organized for your comport)near by Kalong island.
DAY 10. KALONG ISLAND – KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – LABUHAN BAJO (BLD)
breakfast we sail closer to Loh Liang station then take an hour mild
trekking to Banugulung - former feeding ground to see the Komodo dragons
in the wild. During our way into the "Jurassic Park" you will see
colorful of bird, wild boar, deer, and other natural livings.since
feeding activity was stopped some years ago
as to let the komodo dragons going back to their natural habitats,
opportunity to see the komodo dragon especially is depend on how far we
go inland and how patient we wait for it to come by. On our way back to
the boat we will stop at Komodo cafe as to allow you do some shopping,
komodo branded T shirt , hat key, hanger, statue etc. back to boat for
having lunch while sailing to Pantai Merah (Pink beach). Here you can
spend the time for snorkeling or swimming in the clear crystal water , a
lot of beautiful coral reefs and colorful fishes to explore beneath
this sea, or just having sun bathing on a beautiful white sandy beach.
Sail back to labuan bajo, overnight at Golo hilltop hotel.
DAY 11. LABUHAN BAJO – DEPARTURE TO BALI ISLAND (B)
breakfast our guide will picked you up at hotel to Komodo Aiport for
your flight back to Denpasar Bali at 08.00 am . Arrive in Denpasar Bali
09.50 local time. End of services.
Price: Please, Contact US
- Jakarta, Paragon Hotel or similar.
- Yogykarta, Eclipse hotel or similar.
- Bromo area, Lava View or Cafe Lavaor similar.
- Ijen area, Catimor Guest House.
- Kuta area , Bali island, Kuta Beach Club.
- Rinca island and area, On Boat.
- Labuhan Bajo, Golo Hilltop Hotel.
- Air conditioned private transport (Inclusive driver, petrol, parking and toll fee).
- Accommodation in specified hotel/home stay/ guest house as mentioned on itinerary.
- Meals (indicated by B, L or D) as mentioned on itinerary.
- Executive train tickets from Jakarta – Yogyakarta (see Day 02).
- Ferry tickets from Java – Bali island.
- Flight tickets (domestic flight tickets) Bali – Labuhan Bajo – Bali (See Day 08 & Day 10).
- 4WD additional transport during excursion at Mt. Bromo area.
- Horse riding during excursion at Mt. Bromo area.
- Entrance tickets to all attraction mentioned on the itinerary programs.
- Performance show tickets (Ramayana & Barong Kris dance).
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide (inclusive his/her fee) for specific attractions.
- Private boat during tour at Rinca and Komodo island.
- Snorkeling gears during tours at Rinca and Komodo island.
- Mineral water during tours and transfers.
Terms and conditions:
- International flight tickets from origin country to Indonesia (Jakarta) and VV.
- Airport taxes (Info: International IDR 100.000 per trip per person. Domestic IDR 30.000 per trip per person).
- Porter free.
- Excess baggage cost.
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours (any tour not mentioned on itinerary).
- Conservation fund at Komodo National park. USD 15 per person.
- All tours sand transfers mentioned are private tours.
- Price quote per person based on twin / double share accommodation of 2 people traveling together.
- Booking should be made at the latest 30 days before scheduled arrival in Indonesia (Jakarta).
- Deposit payment in advance required.