Marine Paint Indonesia, Marine Coating Indonesia, Marine Protective Coating
Produk Anti Karat
Rust Bullet is an excellent marine paint, marine coating and marine protective coating. It has been widely used as marine paint for cargo vessels and navy battleships.
Produk Anti Karat
Rust Bullet Products have been specified as the designated coatings product by U.S. Federal Agencies for application on a wide variety of projects, including naval battleships and guided missile cruisers, security screening and armored vehicles, communication towers, bridges, commercial building roofing and concrete flooring.
Rust Bullet Automotive products have been designated worldwide as the authorized coatings for the General Motors. Rust Bullet is considered an environmentally friendly solution FOR STOPPING RUST AND CORROSION AND IS WIDELY CONSIDERED THE BEST RUST INHIBITIVE INDUSTRIAL COATING.
Rust Bullet products contain no lead, no zinc, no chromates, no heavy metals, no acids, and no pesticides.
Water held in a container coated with Rust Bullet was tested for potability after 30 days and then again after 120 days and met the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) primary and secondary drinking water standards.
Rust Bullet effectively encapsulates mold and other bio -hazards directly reducing labor costs.
Awarded an Unprecedented Two United States Patents Extensive Scientific Testing Against the Market Leaders Confirms Rust Bullet is Unsurpassed in the Control of Rust and Corrosion ECO Friendly :-
1) Contains No Lead, No Zinc, No Chromates, No Acids, and No Heavy Metals
2) VOC Compliant
3) Applies Directly Over Rusted and Clean Surfaces
4) Protects Metal, Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass and Many Other Substrates
5) Little or No Surface Preparation Required
6) Easy to Apply and Maintain Apply by Brush, Roller, or Spray Equipment
7) Superior Adhesion Scratch, Chip, and Chemical Resistant
8) UV Resistant - No Topcoat Necessary
9) Strong Weather Resistance in All Climates and Below Sea Water
10) Tested and Proven to Effectively Encapsulate Mold
11) Performed Better than Most Fire Retardant Coatings in the ASTM E84-04 Test for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
12) Potted Water and Volatile Organics Tests Confirm Rust Bullet Coating Meets the United States ’ Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Primary and Secondary Drinking Water Standards
13) Awarded a Schedule Contract with the United States General Services Administration (GSA), One of the World's Largest Suppliers of Quality Products to U.S. Federal Government Buyers
Rust Bullet's Superior Patented Technology permanently stops rust and corrosion. When Rust Bullet is applied over rusted metal, it does not form a film immediately, but rather it penetrates the porous substrate while dehydrating the rust until reaching the metal underneath. The chemical activity in Rust Bullet's patented method of protection dehydrates or dries out the rust allowing the resin to solidify into an armor tough coating with phenomenal adhesion. The dehydrated rust becomes intertwined in the resin matrix and remains a permanent part of the coating. Rust Bullet has been scientifically proven by Accredited Independent Laboratories to be the best rust preventive, corrosion inhibitive, protective coating on the market today.
Rust Bullet can be applied directly over rusted and clean metal requiring little or NO surface preparation prior to application. Rust Bullet Products can be brushed, rolled, or sprayed over clean or rusted metal, as well as, many other substrates. No additional products such as etching primers or UV resistant topcoats are required as Rust Bullet has excellent adhesive properties and is UV Resistant.
The surface protected with Rust Bullet will be scratch resistant, chip resistant, and chemical resistant. If the finished surface becomes chipped, rust will not spread and a simple touch up will re-seal the chip, providing fast, easy, low-cost maintenance, and continued protection.
When properly applied, Rust Bullet's unsurpassed rust and corrosion protection is guaranteed to last 10 years.
Rust Bullet's versatility provides exceptional protection from the damaging effects of extreme weather conditions, abrasive objects, harsh chemicals, and other destructive elements. Rust Bullet performs like a powder coating but without the expense involved with the powder coating process.
Rust Bullet protects various metals, as well as, other substrates including concrete, wood, and fiberglass making it the ideal coating for everything from metal roofs to concrete floors.