Leica DNA03 Digital Level Package (www.all-surveying.com)
ALL SURVEYING (www.all-surveying.com)
LEICA, Construction Tools, Surveying Equipments
Leica DNA03 Digital Level Package
The second generation of digital levels by Leica, the inventors of the first digital level, with modern and ergonomic design, large LC-display, cutting edge electronic technology, excellent optical and mechanical systems.
For height measurements with 0.3 mm standard deviation per km double levelling (invar staff).
Advantages that move you ahead:
- The generous LC-display presents all important measured data at a glance and shows the next step to take.
- Double your data safety: from now on, save your work automatically in the internal memory and additionally, after the measurements have been taken, on a PCMCIA card.
- The alphanumeric keyboard and the operating concept provide the highest levels of efficiency at work, optimum comfort and rapid familiarization.
- Save up to 50% in time with Leica digital levels.
- Measuring without mistakes or fatigue.
- The Leica Geo Office Tools is a program included in the delivery. It controls data exchange, the configuration of the instrument, creates code lists and stake out height lists and maintains the system software.
- The level processing option of Leica Geo Office processes your levelling data in a professional manner. The optional program contains functions such as line calculation, adjustment and the creation of reports. The data and results are managed in a data base.
What's in the Box:
2x GEB111, plug in Camcorder battery, small
1x GKL112, Charger for GEB121 & GEB111 batteries
1x MCF32, CompactFlash card 32MB
1x MCFAD1, CompactFlash PC Card adapter
1x GEV189, cable TPS/DNA - USB
1x GSB5 Sunshade for digital levels
1x GST20, Wooden tripod, telescopic
1x GPCL2 invar code lev.staff, 2m
Order : [email protected]
, Levels Equipment
, Surveying Equipments
, Surveying Instuments
, Surveying Supplies
, Surveyors Tools