PrepStart Air Abrasion System
Prima Medical Shop
Air Abrasion Systems, PrepStart Air Abrasion System, Primamedicalshop,
Danville PrepStart builds practice with greater patient comfort, faster earlier treatment options
Discover the revolutionary advantages of air abrasion over high speed handpieces! Build your practice through greater patient comfort, increased treatments and faster turnover! Like all air abrasion units, Prep-Start by Danville is indicated for use with small composite Class I to VI restorations, surface preparation before bonding, even stain and cement removal.
• Turn "watchings" into "billings."
• Treat multiple quadrants in one visit.
• Treat upon diagnosis without anesthesia.
• Preserve healthy tooth structure with earlier, more conservative treatment.
• Achieve superior bonding by abrading prior to acid etch or sealant placement.
• Eliminate drill vibration, heat and noise.
• No micro-fracturing of enamel.
Highly rated by a leading clinical research center, PrepStart offers all the performance and control of more expensive systems for as little as one-quarter the cost.
PrepStart’s unique features include:
Fully adjustable flow and pressure controls.
Three optional tip sizes and contra angles.
Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable.
Built-in three-stage air filtration.
Installation is as easy as quick-connecting into your existing house air — no technician required. Base measures 6 1/2"W x 9"L x 5 1/2"H. Weighs only 4 1/2 lb. Each system includes:
(1) base unit with foot pedal control.
(2) autoclavable handpieces with hose.
(2) autoclavable 80° angle nozzles in 0.015" and 0.019" orifice sizes.
(1) pound each of 27 and 50 micron white aluminum oxide particles
Air Abrasion Systems
, PrepStart Air Abrasion System