- The Gain function sets the overall performance level of your
detector. In areas where the search conditions are mild, you can
increase the Gain, and in areas that are more difficult it can be
reduced. You'll find using the Gain control in combination with other
controls like Timings, Audio and Ground Balance will enhance performance
to the ultimate.
- Sensitive / Smooth Timing
- The GPX-4000 now has two sensitive options. The all-new Smooth option
dramatically reduces signals from hot rocks and false ground noises,
yet remains highly responsive to small targets. In mild ground
conditions, the Sensitive Timing found on previous GP4000 detectors, now
called Extra, is the preferred option as it will provide greater depth.
- Ground Balance Type
- In addition to the normal ground balance that we are all familiar
with, the GPX-4000 now has an optional "Specific" ground balance,
designed specifically for use in very hot ground and especially useful
with Mono-loop coils.
- We are all familiar with the standard distinctive target signal we
get from small nuggets, it tends to start with a rising tone and then
drops to a lower tone. Because we usually find more small nuggets than
large ones, this target signal is very familiar to us. The response
function allows you to invert the normal target response so that when
you're detecting deep ground for large nuggets, the target response from
a big nugget is easier to hear, as it will be the familiar target
signal you're used to hearing.
- Different sweep speeds demand different software so that the detector
can give the best results. The Motion function allows the operator to
indicate their intended sweep speed to provide the best threshold
stability and target response for that sweep speed.
- Volume Limit
- Improvements have been made to allow potentially loud signals to be
reduced without any loss of signal strength on weak soft signals, even
on very low settings.
- This Gold Nugget Detectors is one of the finest for Gold Prospecting.
Length : Maximum 1300mm, Minimum 1100mm
Weight : Complete with 11" coil (excluding battery & accessories) 2400g
Technology : Supplied 1/4" socket, Koss; 100ohm
Coil (Standard) : 11" Double D
Battery : Lithium Ion 9.2ah: 7.4v,
Weight : 870gManual Tuning : 0–255
Volume Limit : 1–40Audio Tone : 1–100
Signal Peak : 1–20Iron Reject : Off / 1–30
Audio : Normal / Quiet / Boost / DeepGain : 1–15
Motion : V-Slow / Slow / Medium / Fast
Response : Normal / Inverted