• Rust-killer by way of converting
rust into a permanent black layer of anti-rust.
• Easy to use: Dip, Brush or Spray.
• No harsh odor.
Suitable for use on severely rusted
metal where rust had penetrated into the metal structure and becomes
impossible to eliminate except by “killing” it so that the metal can be
How to use:
Pour RUST STOPPER into an empty
container during each application. Promptly re-cap the remaining unused RUST
STOPPER liquid left in its original packaging so that it will not be
1. Before treating, clean the metal
surface first from rust & old paint: mask with wire brush, coarse sandpaper
or other abrasive tools.
2. Shake bottle and pour a little
into a plastic container. Do not use metal containers because RUST STOPPER will
react immediately with metal.
3. Cover metal surface with RUST
4. Metal surface will change to
black color after 15 minutes. It’s always advisable to brush a second layer of
RUST STOPPER 10 minutes after the first layer has been applied.
5. In areas with high humidity, top
layer will reduce the risk of peeling/dissolving. Paint surface within 24 hours
after coating with RUST STOPPER.
6. Immediately wash the brush with
water after use.
Packaging: Bottle of 1 L
& 250 ml