Rust & Concrete
Dissolves rust, concrete &
• Ready to use - diluteable in
• No later formation of rust
• Easy to use: Dip, brush or spray
• No strong odor - Fresh lemon
• Does not contain HCL
• The safest cleaner for all steel,
iron, aluminium & zinc
• Contains corrosion inhibitor
• Will not harm metal surface
RUST BUSTER is a liquid concentrate
to dissolve rust, corrosion, concrete & water crust. It also functions as a
metal conditioner & cleaner. It is formulated specially for cleaning metal
from rust, concrete and water crust while forming a film coating to protect the
metal against later formation of rust and preparing the metal surface for
Directions for Use on
1. Remove dust with a soft wire
2. RUST BUSTER can be used with:
dipping, brushing or spraying methods.
3. Let the liquid stand for about
10-15 minutes, depending on the severity of rust on the surface. Use brush if
4. Flush with warm water after
cleaning. Repeat process if rust persists.
Directions for Use on Items
Stained with Concrete
1. Apply directly to the area to be
cleaned with a brush or pump-up type sprayer. THE SURFACE OF THE CONCRETE AREA
TO BE CLEANED MUST BE THOROUGHLY COVERED BY RUST BUSTER.
2. Allow the liquid to remain on
the concrete until the cement matrix becomes soft to touch. The minimum
recommended time is 20 minutes but treated concrete may be left to react
overnight. The product will continue to attack the cement matrix even after the
foaming action has subsided
3. After the concrete has softened,
apply an additional coat of RUST BUSTER and allow this to remain on the surface
for approximately 10 minutes.
4. Remove concrete with a scraper.
If additional concrete remains, subsequent applications may be necessary. The
final application may be removed by power washing. Concrete buildups of 1/4” (6
mm) or more will require multiple applications.
5. If treated concrete sets
overnight, apply additional RUST BUSTER the next morning to re-soften the
concrete. Leave the fresh application for 10 to 15 minutes then remove the
softened concrete as stated above. Clean tools and equipment with soap and
water after use.
Packaging: Pail 25
L & 5 L, Bottle 1 L.