Only Garmin could make
the eTrex better. The new eTrex 10 retains the core functionality,
rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made
eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. We improved the user
interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and added
support for spine mounting accessories. You’ ll recognize the name.
You’ ll recognize the quality. But the eTrex 10 is an entirely new
device – a device that only Garmin could offer.
See The Way
eTrex 10 has an enhanced 2.2 in monochrome display that’ s easy to read
in any lighting situation. Both durable and waterproof, eTrex 10 is
built to withstand the elements. Its easy-to-use interface means you’
ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for
information. eTrex 10 features the legendary toughness that’ s built to
withstand the elements – be it dust, dirt, humidity or water, none of
which are a match for this storied navigator.
eTrex 10 supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and
details straight to your unit. Visit OpenCaching.com to start your
geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you' re not only helping the
environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex 10 stores and displays
key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and
descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and
paper print outs. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start
hunting for caches.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix®
satellite prediction, eTrex 10 locates your position quickly and
precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep
canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’ re in deep woods or just
near tall buildings and trees, you can count on eTrex 10 to help you
find your way when you need it the most.
The new eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that
can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. GLONASS is a
system developed by the Russian Federation that will be fully
operational in 2012. When using GLONASS satellites, the time it takes
for the receiver to “ lock on” to a position is ( on average)
approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS
and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more
satellites than using GPS alone.
- Paperless Geocaching
Spend more time in the field and less time fumbling with paper! The
eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain,
difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually
entering coordinates and paper print outs. Simply upload the geocaching
GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
- Track More Satellites
Find your way with the first consumer-grade GPS receiver that tracks
both GPS and Russian Federation GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When
using them together, the receiver has the ability to lock onto 24 more
satellites than using GPS alone, ensuring you can “ lock on” to a
position more quickly.
- New Layout
Skip the confusion about how to find things. The new eTrex is easier to use with a more intuitive navigation screens.
- Pick Your Profile
Customize eTrex for every occasion. Profiles allow eTrex to quickly
switch into different configurations that you create, so when you’ re
done geocaching and you need to drive home, your eTrex won’ t miss a
- More Dashboards in More Places
Bring more functionality into frequently used applications with
personalized dashboards. Avoid switching between applications and
display more information by customizing your dashboards with an
altimeter, compass, configurable data fields and more.
- Advanced Tracking
Whether following a saved route or planning a new one, eTrex has the
tracking features you need. Users can see high and low elevation points
or store waypoints along a track ( start, finish and high/ low
altitude) to estimate time and distance between points.
New Device – Same Name and Quality
* Stores data in universally accepted GPX file format so its compatible
with a variety of PC applications; best when used with Garmin' s free
trip planning software, BaseCamp™ .
* Includes a worldwide basemap, improved interface and added support for spine mounting.
* Withstands the elements – be it dust, dirt, humidity or water.
* Locates your GPS position quickly and precisely and maintains it even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.1 " x 4.0 " x 1.3 " ( 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.4 " x 1.7 " ( 3.6 x 4.3 cm) ; 2.2 " diag ( 5.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Display type: transflective, monochrome
- Weight: 5 oz ( 141.7 g) with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries ( not included) ; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 25 hours
- Waterproof: yes ( IPX7)
- Floats: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Interface: USB
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Built-in memory: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Waypoints/ favorites/ locations: 1000
- Routes: 50
- Track log: 10, 000 points, 100 saved tracks
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic routing ( turn by turn routing on roads) : no
- Electronic compass: no
- Touchscreen: no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Camera: no
- Geocaching-friendly: yes ( paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: no
- Photo navigation ( navigate to geotagged photos) : no
- Outdoor GPS games: no
- Hunt/ fish calendar: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Area calculation: yes
- Custom POIs ( ability to add additional points of interest) : yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer ( shares data wirelessly with similar units) : no
- Picture viewer: no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible ( online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) : yes
Produk kami masih baru, garansi 1
Tahun, bisa diantar. Kami melayani pemesanan dari seluruh Indonesia. Ongkos kirim variatif
tergantung kota tujuan.Untuk wilayah Jakarta gratis ongkos
kirim. Kami juga menjual berbagai macam alat survey dan lain sebagainya. Bagi
anda yang berminat hubungi kami di :
Info Kontak :
No. Telp. : 085716241676 E-Mail : [email protected]