Make the most of every
ride with Edge® 800 — the first touchscreen GPS bike computer.
Providing navigation and performance monitoring, Edge 800 is ideal for
touring, commuting, competitive cycling and mountain biking. It has a
built-in basemap and tracks your distance, speed, location and ascent/
descent. Use it with an ANT+ ™ heart rate monitor¹ , speed/ cadence
sensor¹ or compatible power meter² for a finely tuned analysis of your
At Your Fingertips
We designed this display to be rugged enough to stand up to the
elements, yet sensitive enough to respond to the tap of your gloved
hand. Switch training pages or pan and zoom the map with just a tap.
The bright, sunlight-readable color display is easy to view in all
lighting conditions. Just don’ t let its good looks fool you — Edge 800
is waterproof to IPX7 standards and can withstand hard knocks and
scrapes it might endure in mountain biking environments.
The aerodynamic Edge 800 has a carbon fiber look with either blue or
white accents and attaches to the stem or handlebar of your bike with
the low-profile mount. A quarter-turn mount design holds unit securely
and lets you easily swap it between bikes using removable, reusable
Know Where To Go
Whether your bike is a means of transportation or escape, having maps
at your fingertips makes every journey easier and more fun. Edge 800
comes with a built-in basemap that shows major roads and cities, plus
it’ s compatible with our microSD™ cards packed with either street¹ or
topo maps³ . Select a destination and Edge 800 provides turn-by-turn
navigation prompts on screen.
Edge 800 can also guide you along routes recorded by other cyclists.
Explore our Garmin Connect™ site and choose from millions of rides
uploaded by other users. Any activities you upload to your Edge 800 are
stored as courses. You can follow the course with navigation prompts
or, for a little competition, race it and try to beat previously set
goals. You can also use Garmin’ s free BaseCamp™ software or other
applications to create a route, view elevation changes and other data,
and then upload to Edge.
Edge 800 records your every move with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver
that stays locked on, even under tree cover. The receiver features
HotFix® satellite prediction to calculate your position faster, plus it
has automatic time zone adjustment.
Data, Any Way You Want It
Edge 800 tracks a bunch of data from your ride and lets you customize
up to three training pages so you can see as much or as little data as
you want. The barometric altimeter provides extra-precise climb and
descent data and records temperature changes.
If you’ re a performance cyclist, you can pair Edge 800 with a
third-party ANT+ enabled power meter to display your power output in
watts as you ride. This valuable data shows you how hard you' re
working, regardless of conditions affecting your ride, so you can train
smarter. Some versions of Edge 800 also come with a speed/ cadence
sensor and heart rate monitor.
Monitor Your Health
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other
measurements when using the Edge 800 with the Tanita BC-1000 body
composition scale. The readings are stored on Edget 800, then
automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
Need a little motivation to push your performance? See how you measure
up to the Virtual Partner® — a digital depiction of your goal speed vs.
your speed in real-time. Other training features include detailed
workout planning, Auto Pause® , Auto Lap® and Courses, which helps you
compare successive rides over the same route.
Analyze Your Ride
You logged the miles, now it’ s time to review, replay and share your
ride. Just upload your data to Garmin Connect™ , our website for free
data analysis and sharing. You can upload from your PC or Mac using the
included USB cable. At Garmin Connect, you can see the route you
traveled on a map, view a summary of your ride, create goals, share it
with others and much more.
¹ Included with some models, sold separately for others.
² When paired with optional ANT+ ™ power meter.
³ Separate purchase required for detailed topo maps.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.0 " x 3.7 " x 1.0 " ( 5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.4 " x 2.2 " ( 3.6 x 5.5 cm) ; 2.6 " diag ( 6.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen
- Touchscreen: yes
- Weight: 3.5 oz ( 98.0 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 15 hours, typical
- Water resistant: yes ( IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card ( some versions include a CityNavigator microSD card)
- Lap history: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/ favorites/ locations: 200
- Routes: Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: yes ( some versions)
- Bike speed/ cadence sensor: yes ( some versions)
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync ( automatically transfers data to your computer) : no
- Garmin Connect™ compatible ( online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) : yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® ( train against a digital person) : yes
- Virtual racer™ ( compete against other activities) : no
- Courses ( compete against previous activities) : yes
- Auto Pause® ( pauses and resumes timer based on speed) : yes
- Auto Lap® ( automatically starts a new lap) : yes
- Auto Scroll ( cycles through data pages during workout) : yes
- Multi-sport ( changes sport mode with a press of a button) : no
- Advanced workouts ( create custom, goal-oriented workouts) : yes
- Simple workouts ( input time, distance and calorie goals) : yes
- Pace alert ( triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) : yes
- Time/ distance alert ( triggers alarm when you reach goal) : yes
- Vibration alert: ( choose between alert tones and/ or vibration alert) : no
- Interval training ( set up exercise and rest intervals) : yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Training effect ( measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness) : no
- Customizable screen( s) : yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer ( shares data wirelessly with similar units) : no
- Power meter compatible ( displays power data from compatible 3rd
party ANT+ ™ -enabled power meters) : yes ( records data approx. 1 per
- Temperature ( displays and records temperature while you ride) : yes
- Sport watch: no
- Additional: Operating temperature: -20° C to + 60° C
Produk kami masih baru, garansi 1
Tahun, bisa diantar. Kami melayani pemesanan dari seluruh Indonesia. Ongkos kirim variatif
tergantung kota tujuan.Untuk wilayah Jakarta gratis ongkos
kirim. Kami juga menjual berbagai macam alat survey dan lain sebagainya. Bagi
anda yang berminat hubungi kami di :
Info Kontak :
No. Telp. : 085716241676 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org