This is a combination tour between Kintamani (the volcano) and Besakih Temple (the biggest Temple in Bali). The tour is started by visiting the Celuk village for the silversmith, Mas the woodcarving, Ubud for the painting and the heading towards the cool mountain range of Penelokan or Kintamani. Mount Batur an active volcano rising 1500 meter above the sea level is surrounded by Lake Batur and several unique villages. 30 minutes from the Kintamani village we will see the biggest temple in Bali ( Besakih ) sometimes called The Mother Temple, an impressive and majestic temple complex, considered to be the largest, the oldest and the most sacred temple in Bali. On the way you have an opportunity to visit the Hall of Justice in the Klungkung Regency.
- 1. Celuk Center of gold & silverworks in the village and along the street of Celuk with its artshops
- 2. Mas : Well-known for special quality of woodcarving, painting, and stone carving made by talented craftsman.
- 3. Ubud : Famous amidst
visitors from various countries for Museum of Painting countryside
living and artist community. Accommodation of any budgets up to 5 star
rated properties and Luxury Villas.
- 4. Kintamani & Penelokan :
Fresh with mountain air with gracious Ulun Danu temple, nearby is
spectacular Lake Batur, active volcano Batur, choice of budget
accommodations and local dining pleasure.
- 5. Besakih Temple is The biggest temple in Indonesia, or the mother temple of Bali situated on the slope of the sacred Mount Agung.
Rates Include :
- Transfers from/to hotel by air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide (other language on request)
- Admission fees, donation
- Parking fees
- Meal specified on tour itinerary
- All prices are net per person
- Children aged from 3-12 years old - Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.